Sign in to follow this  
Prostock62

How to capture and save a Bios screen?

Hi Guys can someone explane how you get a shot of your bios screen to post?

Thanks Ahead Guys.

Prostock.

I don't know that you can (I couldn't figure it out if there is a way).

It looked to me that most of the shots were taken with a digital camera, so thats what I've been doing and it works fine.

Ya AG has some posted in the overclocking database.So them where taking by a digital camera & that how your getting the shots?Great i'll give it a shot with mine.Thanks for the info southmine.

Hi

a lot of users can save and post their blue Bios screen . I would like to know how to do that... Can you please help?

thanks for you time

stef.

my camera is pretty sweet. but the image of a computer screen comes out terrrible. everything around the scrteen comes out fantastic. clear and vibrante. but the screen is all washed and faded. what makes thse pictures ive seen you take come out clean angry?

Only utilty i've ever seen is Syar's Biosview guide It works great with the MSI bios but we've both found ir won't work with the DFI bios - assume their non std for some reason. If there are any bios modders out there with any tips would appreciate it.

When it works its really cool as syarr says it runs in a dosbox from windows you access a bios file & can litterally browse through the bios screens changing settings (not Real of course) & of course take screen shots. I'd thought it was perfect for shring settings etc.,

Hehe like the post said

No camera , just biosview through dosbox and a print screen and pic cropped in PSP .
Was gutted when it didn't work with Dfi bios, it was so slick.