:) :) :) 7900 gtx

@eVGA users: Right now how much are you paying for the step-up program, lets say from 7800GT OC (516) to (7900GT or GTX). Are the prices going down frequently in their website or pretty much stays same (lets say for 4 months). I bought my 7800gt 2.5 weeks ago and thinking to wait 2 months, and hoping that 7900gtx prices will fall in their website. Another question would be, lets say you applied for the step-up program on the day 89 but they are on back-order, are you still eligible for the new card. Thanks...
As lone as you apply within the 90 day window, you will be intered into the program and will be good to go.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, you had 3 minutes since you posted, got any 3dm05 scores yet?

-pickles

Heh, just got back up and running...

Should have some up in a bit, got some other stuff I want to get installed first. :)

I'm excited to get my 7900GT.

But what should I do with my 6600GTs? I'm thinking keep one and sell one to my parents, they have a new dual-core Gateway that's nice but has integrated graphics.

Keep them and stick em' in a secondary system.

You could always just keep it around as a spare anyways, just in case your main card goes bad.

BTW, I'm at 11,200 stock on the 7900GTX with my processor at only 2.5, thats about 500 more than I ever hit on my 7800GTX 512. For those of you interested anyways...