Cant boot with OCZ 2x1GB Platinium

Hi,

I cant boot up with the two sticks of this memos on (OCZ4002048ELDCPE-K). First I could boot with 1 stick in the dimm 1, the first yellow one, using any of the sticks. I tried using thisconfigurations with 704-1, 704-3 and 704-2 (actually using) and the only change, was that i could use the dimm 2 (not the one near to the cpu), but now doesnt work the dimm 1.

I cant put 2 of them in any slot at the same time. When trying to boot with both, debug lights stays On-On-On-Off.

One strange thing that ive just realized, that with cpuz it says that i am using slot 3 of the ram, and im actually using dimm 2.

What should i do?

Could be the motherboard not ok at all?

thx

tyr4el,

When you put a single stick of ram in the orange slot closest to the top of your board, did you run MemTest tests #5 and #8 for a minimum of 50 loops? If so, did you get any errors?

tyr4el,

When you put a single stick of ram in the orange slot closest to the top of your board, did you run MemTest tests #5 and #8 for a minimum of 50 loops? If so, did you get any errors?

didnt get any error with memtest, also tried this bios settings http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/sho...89&postcount=14

but nothing happens.

I can boot with the two sticks in single channel only, in slots 1 and 2 (upper slots) but in Mi Pc- properties it shows that i have only 1 gb :(

I can boot with the two sticks in single channel only, in slots 1 and 2 (upper slots) (

what do u mean...

u are using same colored slots....?

edit...i got it now....have u tryed swaping the memorys.....

i mean

same color.....but change the slot where the memory is