Starting first build

yea my problem was I didnt have the pci-e connector from my power supply pluged into the gpu. plugged it in and problem went away. thanks guys.

should I install the NVIDIA firewall? cause I installed it befor and when I would download stuff from a web page the app said it didnt have all its files and when I downloaded it on my other comp the app worked fine. so I rebooted my system and reinstalled windows, mobo drivers, gpu drivers, and sata raid drivers and when I restarted my system after installing drivers I got a message saying windows couldnt start because it was missing a file "system32driverspci.sys". So Im formatting again and reinstalling windows again.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one that has me baffled. I have done a few of these before, so I am not really a newbee, but, I got all my new goodies as my Sig describes, I put it all together, fired it up, worked sweet. Installed XP64 bit, set up my Sata's, did some installing etc, (like a swiss Watch) played for a day or so getting stull loaded and looking right, then I went to DFI's site and looked up the Expert board to see what newstuff was there to update. I saw the Bios listed for the Lanparty NF4 SLI DR expert and downloaded it. Slipped in the Diskett, Flash went fine, no errors, and got a successfull update..... Rebooted and I havent had it work or logon to windows since. It does go thru the Bios setup routine and I think I have tweaked everything and everything to even try to get back to square one. Default settings, restore, I also tried the CMOS reset and removed the battery for a day. (and shorted terminals too) Same new Bios date keeps coming up and just repetes repetes repetes with no windows load :-( Where can I get a copy of the origional Bios that comes with the Expert motherboard, SO I can get in the game :-)

[email protected]