voltage problem

first salute to everyone and i apologise for my bad english.

i have problem vith voltage setting in bios. i tried to change several bioses but problem persists:

in bios i can set whatever voltage i want ( for example 1,5or 1,6 for cpu), but after i reset voltage remains 1,36. i think that is main reason why i cant overclock my cpu ( 3200+ lbble 0515 fpbw stepping) more than to 2400 mhz. for cooling of cpu i use thermaltake big typhoon with enermax 120mm fan, so overheating is not a problem. also i put memory on divider and high latencies, and put htt multy to 4 or 3. but i cant change cpu chip or memory voltage, because after reset it changes to original values.

is something wrong with the the board or i am just too much of a newbie to make a voltage change?

they stay default in bios no matter what value i sat them to. example, cpu voltage is 1,36v default. i set it to 1,5 and reset computer. when i enter bios it is like this: under cpu voltage control it stays 1,500v but under current cpu voltage is 1,36v again. and it is 1,36 when i read values with programs (everest, cpuz ).

Ok, Your CPU will only use what it needs. Once you push it to an overclock that it needs the 1.5 then it will run at it. Mine is set at 1.45 but barely hits 1.39-1.40 cuz I don't have much pushig it right now. If I choose a higher FSB then it will use the 1.45. Does this help explain your situation?

Hey do you play or use to play Axis&allies, Risk or Panzer General on the Zone ? The name looks like someone I use to play with alot!

As for the Volt thing Im faily new myself and that seems to be what happens to me. but you may get a better responce from a more expert DFI'er later in the day. I just know thats how mine acts. You should be able to push that 3200 well past a 2400 overclock. 2600 if not 2800, See alot of 3200's here that do!