Sign in to follow this  
Lando95

DDR2 1100 anyone?

I am currently Priming at DDR2 1000, with timings of 4-4-4-8. If it is completely stable, I will let you guys know. ;)

What is stock specs on those? ie speed, voltage, price?

They are rated for DDR2 1000, at 5-4-4-9 with 2.2 volts. They will also run DDR2 667 at 3-2-2-8. They last I saw, they were going for around $250 for 2 x 512mb sticks. I paid $230 at Fry's.

I didn't relize they ran ddr2 1000 stock, I thought you were overclocking like crazy, LOL, my bad. Nice for ya, I am happy with mine, until the ddr2 for amd board comes out.

I didn't relize they ran ddr2 1000 stock, I thought you were overclocking like crazy, LOL, my bad. Nice for ya, I am happy with mine, until the ddr2 for amd board comes out.

Well, that's it's rated speed, but it's not stock. You pretty much have to overclock the fsb in order to hit those ram speeds.

Conroe's are not out yet, so they won't be all over the ORB. The Preslers are doing very well though.

Just trying to share my oc experience, that's all.

Yeah, should have checked my post to say Preslers instead of Conroe. Done in by cut and paste again. lol

But that's my point. There aren't any Preslers "kicking butt" in the ORB that I can find.

That's why I was passive-aggressively hinting that a few links would lead credence to your claim.

Sharing links to backup a claim is only common courtesy in the forum.

Ok, so my statement was incorrect. AMD's are currently owning the ORB, but there are a few examples where the Presler's are matching the AMD's scorewise. 3D '06 with 1900XT's is one of those situations. Thank you for the forum courtesy reminder, I will remember that.

Anyway, back on topic. Currently running Prime for 6 hours at DDR2 1000 4-4-4-8 @ 2.2 volts.