Sign in to follow this  
rezdj

Really Bad Problem

Hah! Ok now your just messing with me

Im all seriousness tho, GL in getting ur comp fixed. If that happened to me, man I'd blow my top.

Guest bigr5026
true. I just cant imagine it being the bios though. Like i said it was working perfectly fine with no errors, all i did was up the fan speed. If the bios somehow messed up during that process, then how is the board not defective regardless? What im saying is even if it does work after a 24 hour clear, whats to stop it from happening again with this board?

Ill go ahead and try the CMOS clear. I just switch the pin for 24 hours, then put it back to the original spot? psu plugged in and on? Battery in or out? cpu, vid card, ram, ect in or out? just gotta make sure cause this is the first time im clearing a CMOS and if its for 24 hours, i wanna be sure im doing it right.

dude, whare did you buy it from, because i know alot of the chicago retailers and thare return policies, but if its a neweg thing, return it, i think its a bac board, like i had, botted for about 4hrs, and ti would do like you say, i believe its something with the power management and shorting out,l try disconnecting the 4 pin psu connector, adn see if the fans turn, if so, post back here please

i bought it from zipzoomfly and im sending back the mobo and cpu just for sh!ts and giggles. Might as well get 2 brand new items while im at it. Im also shipping back the PSU to New Egg. I didnt realize that that PSU was discontinued. Any suggestions on a new one?

I didnt realize that that PSU was discontinued. Any suggestions on a new one?

OCZ520WADJSLI. Same thing. SLI ready.

Guest bigr5026

wow, im suprised

the ocz should be fine, rma the other first