Need Advise On Expert Build

wesleys_dad

im wanting to build an expert build and ive read quite a bit about it.i will not be going sli at all but what im wondering is if i use an expert board with my pc power and cooling 470 p/s with 26 amps on the 12v line.ill be using a 3200 venice cpu and 2/512 sticks of corsair xms 3200c2 ram.do you think this configuration would boot up and run at stock settings.i have a powercolor x800gto video card.

if this does not sound like a working combination would the ultra d be any more compatable with this hardware set up.im really trying to get a dfi set up and see what their like.im not a total noob with computers as i build them but have never has a dfi board.im an A+ certified tech but these boards seem so picky im curious as to weather these parts i have avalable to me rite now would work with the expert.id like the venus but not enough cash rite now.i can swing the expert or the ultra d,or something in between.any advise would be helpful.thanks

while testing about 20 Expert boards in my shop, i used OCZ just to be safe. then for kicks i tried the ram you're using (silver heatsinks with blue writing, right??) and it worked just fine on all of them.

i hear complaints alot about Corsair not working in dfi boards, and that is very true, but no problems with the sticks you mentioned.

everything else looks fine. i really do wonder why you dont just get the Ultra-D though.

cz