HELP! Raid-0 keep on reboot

Hi,

I just setup a Raid-0 for my 2 raptors. I extracted the nForce 6.7 drivers on floppy and the windows installation went fine.

However, after the windows installation finished. The machine reboots. Since then the windows cannot boot up even into the safe mode. Whenever the windows boot up, it will reboot itself in the middle, even I tried to boot into safe command mode.

Please HELP!

I just setup a Raid-0 for my 2 raptors. I extracted the nForce 6.7 drivers on floppy and the windows installation went fine.

However, after the windows installation finished. The machine reboots. Since then the windows cannot boot up even into the safe mode. Whenever the windows boot up, it will reboot itself in the middle, even I tried to boot into safe command mode.

This is a common behaviour. The XP setup installs the wrong driver during the second (GUIMODE) part of the installation. Bad consequence: endless reboots.

You either have to take nForce SataRaid drivers from a package lower than 6.66 or to intregate the 6.70 drivers into a bootable CD by using a tool like nLite or Windows Unattended CD Creator.

CU

Fernando