Profession?

I'll start. I'm a sanitation engineer/bus boy at a local restaurant.

Hey, for 8 bucks an hour plus tips at age 16, I'll take it.

Also, if your in the IT field or something of that nature, how did you go about it? (I'm interested)

(Notice that lack of any pole, this is because the range of professions is so great I would inevitably miss one, or two, or ten)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a student too, have to work at National/Alamo Car Rental to earn some money for my computer... I have another job during CeBIT (Hannover, Germany), I work for Logitech :nod:

Gipse

Student in Materials Engineering at Iowa State. Got another years or so left, probably be taking a job in the masking department at Micron with their memory chips...or something....

In the meantime, I'll be getting a job (hopefully) at Ames Lab here on campus helping withe some research. I'm sorta working with them right now for a class, we're trying to optimize a ferroelectric material so we can use it as a remote sensor for NASA.

Im a phone technitien, I fix phones, not the phisical phone but everything from the Central to the custumers phone, so ppl can talk on the phone.
LOL. Good thing you're not an English teacher! I work for a very large financial firm as an account manager. I am also going to school part time for programming.

LOL. Good thing you're not an English teacher! I work for a very large financial firm as an account manager. I am also going to school part time for programming.

For a lot of folks in Quebec, english is not their primary language.