Can't go into the bios?!?!

I have some problem with my computer, I can't boot properly, when I boot, I see the dfi logo, and then the first screen with the ata drive and memory but then I can't go any further, the screen just go black and nothing happen.

If I hit delete it will just go blank, I can't go to the bios

Update your sig with more info on your PSU. A link to a product page would be nice.

If you can enter the BIOS, under Advanced BIOS Features, scroll to the bottom and Disable Full Screen LOGO Show.

Update your sig with more info on your PSU. A link to a product page would be nice.

If you can enter the BIOS, under Advanced BIOS Features, scroll to the bottom and Disable Full Screen LOGO Show.

I can't enter the bios at all, it just goes black.

I have a similar problem.

My computer boots just fine, but I can't enter the BIOS because it seems my keyboard is not detected until Windows starts up (I am judging this from the Num Lock going on only when Windows starts, and Delete not getting me into BIOS).

Why would it not detect my USB keyboard? It was working fine, and then I attempted to flash my BIOS, and since then I haven't been able to get it to respond to the Keyboard. Weird.

So is there anything I can do, any suggestions, short of buying a PS2 Keyboard? :)

So is there anything I can do, any suggestions, short of buying a PS2 Keyboard? :)

...you can borrow one...you could use the USB to PS/2 adapter that came with your keyboard...you could probably go out early before they pick up the trash and find one... :)

Ok, but my problem is not with the usb keybord, I just can't do ., the only thing I can see is the logo screen and the next screen, as soon as windows should be loading, it just go blank, same thing if I try to load my bios.

Find and install the USB to PS/2 adapter or plug in a PS/2 keyboard. Then when you start your computer and see the logo screen press the delete button and you will inter bios disable logo, enable usb keyboard, load optimized defaults.