new setup not a hitch

Installed dfi crossfire board and x1900xtx not one problem didn't even have to install xp just deleted the essentials and way to go not one single problem including user probs what a blast 11601 in 3dmark05, 3d2003=18930 3d2001=31206

well it boots up with 1t but can't run ne benchmark craps out. Then again the stepping on this chip is CG hammer the first that came of the line so i'm thinking that might be it or i can't get the timings right in the bios if neone knows how to set proper timings be it default 200mhz on the ram and chip (fx55 hammer) with 4x512 ocz limited platinum 2-2-2-5 ver 2 i would certainly appreciate the info thanks.

4x512?! You'd be lucky running 2-2-2-5 2t with 4 sticks in my opinion. I don't know how the Crossfire boards handle 4 sticks, but on NF4 it's not that easy in my experience. Take 2 of them out and try running 2-2-2-5 1t, I promise you it'll be so much more stable.

well it boots up with 1t but can't run ne benchmark craps out. Then again the stepping on this chip is CG hammer the first that came of the line so i'm thinking that might be it or i can't get the timings right in the bios if neone knows how to set proper timings be it default 200mhz on the ram and chip (fx55 hammer) with 4x512 ocz limited platinum 2-2-2-5 ver 2 i would certainly appreciate the info thanks.

I'm not sure about the Clawhammer being a problem or not. Anandtech is using a 4000+ Clawhammer in some of their tests in this review. However (page 4):

...The design team tells us that the RDX200 was optimized for Crucial Ballistix 1GB DIMMs and not our standard OCZ TCCD DIMMs...

They are using four sticks of your OCZ PC3200 Platinum rev. 2 memory to test at 1T (screenshot on page 5), so it should be possible. Only that particular test is done with the FX-57 E4 (tell by the CPU 2800/14= 200 DRAM frequency), not with the Clawhammer.

You just need to play around with some of the BIOS settings I guess. Those settings should be entirely different for Ballistix and OCZ Platinum, so my knowledge is limited.