Sign in to follow this  
Slider

Lian Li PC V1000 + Watercooling?

hey guys... i just ordered a black Lian Li PC v1000 (Link)

and I was hoping I could do some watercooling with my setup. I think the biggest problem I have is fitting the radiator. Does anyone here have any feedback or suggestions as to where I could fit one? I'm willing to do some slight modifications to the case, but hopefully nothing too drastic :) I'd like to have at least a dual 120mm radiator installed.

Things I've considered so far:

1) buy the swiftech "radbox" radiator harness and mount it outside the case (wondering about problems with the case having an upside-down atx form factor)

2) settle for a single 120mm radiator and install it either by the intake or exhaust fan inside the case

any feedback would be highly appreciated - I know many of you have done some cool things with your cases and I'd like to get an idea of what I'd be working with. Thanks!

I have one that i modified slightly and am preparing for water cooling, ill put some pictures up.

sounds good cant wait to see what you've done anyone else have suggestions or pics of their mods?

yeah i've considered the LL pcv2000 but it was just too big... i'm just trying to see what sorts of things people were able to do with the slightly smaller pcv1000. I'm probably going to have to dump out one of the hard drive cages to fit the whole setup inside the case. Anyway still looking for suggestions....

wow thats pretty crazy.. and for now too much $$$ for me... hopefully i'll be able to figure out a way to fit all this h2o crap within my case.

Sign in to follow this