All Videos Go Here (do NOT make new threads)

Snowpro

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InFeKtioN

That guy is not too bad !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking for a couple of video ..... I can not remember where I seen them.

One of them is (animation) about this kid playing a BF2 style game, and he keeps getting fragged ..... needless to say he is getting more and more pissed .... (screaming and hitting his desk) he is calling them cheaters, campers and says he is going to tell the admin. anyhow, he decides to download a hack for the game and it ends up being a virus ...... He just has a fit ..... very funny.

The other is some guys setting in a room playing a game ..... talking . about the "hero" in the game.... as the game is playing you see the hero about to kick in the door .... as he does, the real door gets kicked in and its the hero ..... not sure if he is a hero or not, maybe just a character in the game.

Thanks

I agree that guy was good, lol

I want to see the one of the German kid playing a game and freaking out, beating the . out of his keyboard and then looking around the floor for his Esc key to quit the game. funny as hell

Guest InFeKtioN
That guy is not too bad !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking for a couple of video ..... I can not remember where I seen them.

One of them is (animation) about this kid playing a BF2 style game, and he keeps getting fragged ..... needless to say he is getting more and more pissed .... (screaming and hitting his desk) he is calling them cheaters, campers and says he is going to tell the admin. anyhow, he decides to download a hack for the game and it ends up being a virus ...... He just has a fit ..... very funny.

The other is some guys setting in a room playing a game ..... talking . about the "hero" in the game.... as the game is playing you see the hero about to kick in the door .... as he does, the real door gets kicked in and its the hero ..... not sure if he is a hero or not, maybe just a character in the game.

Thanks

Anyone ???? huh ? anyone ?

lol