turning to dfi

will be buying dfi nf4 expert motherboard with a x1900xtx video need heads up on buggy bios settings. Read alot of forums on this board some hate it most love it but what are the trips ups when first setting up the board. Will only be swapping the m/b and video card out of my present setup.

will be buying dfi nf4 expert motherboard with a x1900xtx video need heads up on buggy bios settings. Read alot of forums on this board some hate it most love it but what are the trips ups when first setting up the board. Will only be swapping the m/b and video card out of my present setup.

Other than only using a single stick of ram for you first boot and manually inputting your timings/voltages before putting in the second stick...there really isn't anything else to worry about. Just that simple step would probably help a dozen people here every day.

thanks tecknodanvan thats about all i got out of forums too was just wondering if nething was missed. so basically its just setting the ram manually one stick first hmmm never got that but beats reboots thanks again. If I get this running it will be awesome gaming rig.