Sign in to follow this  
danzgpgt97

You Guys Need To Head Over To Ebay Right Now

It's in an auction anyway, so knowing how people are it will probably go for more than retail.

I would be leary of buying things from outside the US especially on ebay. And ontop of that his feedback is listed as 'private' never seen that before.

and like cpdmf said the real bidding doesnt start until the last few seconds where the price will skyrocket to more than retail.

Yeah i just noticed that private thing to. Seems odd that you could choose to keep everything private unless the stuff is stolen. But if it is real someone just won one for a grand total of 370.00. 270 for the processor and 70 for shipping. Does seam to good to be true though.

There is little credibility for eBay sales originating from China. Believe me, I know.

i just bought a pair of $469 Easton hockey skates for $202.50 on ebay

but

I NEVER buy from anyone that isn't in USA or Canada

though using paypal is pretty safe I suppose

You know those Monopoly games that MacDonalds has every now and then, where there are little stickers on the drinks and the fries and the hash browns? The best eBay auction I have saw was for 50 Hash Brown paper holders, that still had their Monopoly stickers untouched (2 stickers per hash brown). Sold for around $30 before shipping.

Hash browns are two for a dollar. $30 = 60 Hash Browns....and you get the Hash Browns, to eat or decorate your car with (or your cat) as you see fit.

Sweet sweet capitalism.

Oh, and don't buy DVD's from China. They will work in your DVD player as claimed, and they will have the original english as claimed, and they will have chinese subtitles that can easily be turned off, all as claimed. What they also have is an incredibly poor manufacturing process that leads to the last 5-15 minutes of any given DVD being cut off. You don't have to worry about it with movies (I think) that are two hours long but if you pick yourself up a couple season of Deep Space Nine (Yup, I'm some sort of super geek) for $20 apiece, 5-15 minutes of the 4th show on each DVD will be cut off. Sometimes you get lucky and it isn't too bad...and sometimes the last scene of the 4th show on every DVD will be cut.

They aren't using PayPal in the auction...only Western Union. It's very shady as it's untraceable. I feel sorry for the poor sap who will get screwed out of that.

Sign in to follow this