NF3 250Gb(754) And 6800 GT Ultra

Hi guy

I build a system (NF3 250Gb "754") with 3400+ NewCastle and 6800GT Ultra for my kid and it is NOT OC yet, he tried to play F.E.A.R and I tried to benchwith 3DMark03 and 05, the problem is when he play FEAR it freezes did all the patches and the updates, and it stutters when I run the benches, would someone help out here why am i getting this when nothing is OC?

Thanks,

Joe

lol yeah right you been clocking that bad boy for two weeks now :nod:

upgrade to XFX 6800 ultra agp, all offical nvidia drivers dont play games correctly, in order to play games good i had to uninstall something named GART that came with my mobo drivers.

Also might try this

I have an Evga 6800GT that used to have the stutter problem, freeze for 5-10secs. during gaming, my resolve was to load PCI latency tool, cut the AGP latency to 128 instead of 248, also updated the chipset to the 8.22 remix. I left fastwrites and side band addressing to auto and have absolutly zero problems with stuttering after applying these changes.

I will uninstall my official drivers and get new ones from 3Dguru.com
Yes you can try them.. I am using the 822 remix ones on my 250gb rig and they seem to work good for me..

You cant run without a gart driver.. I really dont know what msmolt is talking about there because without that driver you will get horrible performance and thats if things will even run properly..

Guest shaolin95

:shake:

So do I and everyone for the last 10 years :-). Trust me it on this one. If your Geforce has a number bigger than 64 try changing it to 64 and restart the pc. The few hiccups I had were gone with that. BTW, didnt notice smolt beat me to it lol

Yes you can try them.. I am using the 822 remix ones on my 250gb rig and they seem to work good for me..

You cant run without a gart driver.. I really dont know what msmolt is talking about there because without that driver you will get horrible performance and thats if things will even run properly..

lol me eather it was a quote from another tread on this problem :rolleyes: man i sound like someone else on this fourm must be brake time :nod:

lol yeah right you been clocking that bad boy for two weeks now :nod:

upgrade to XFX 6800 ultra agp' date=' all offical nvidia drivers dont play games correctly, in order to play games good i had to uninstall something named GART that came with my mobo drivers.

Also might try this

I have an Evga 6800GT that used to have the stutter problem' date=' freeze for 5-10secs. during gaming, my resolve was to load PCI latency tool, cut the AGP latency to 128 instead of 248, also updated the chipset to the 8.22 remix. I left fastwrites and side band addressing to auto and have absolutly zero problems with stuttering after applying these changes.[/quote']

I can play FEAR w/ same mobo and 6800Ultra ?? without..uninstall GART !!

you may try new Driver for your VGA