Anyone run across a good cute case?

Smoken Joe

I am going to make a computer for a 9 year old girl any cheap flashy but decent quality cases out there? It is just going to have a socket a MB and Tbird or duron processor so the cooling doesnthave to be that great but sturdy would be good.

maybe its none of my business but...a computer for a 9 year old?

What 9 year old doesnt use a computer?

I have all the spare parts already except for a case and a mouse. I dont want her on my network best way to do that is to give her her own computer.

What 9 year old doesnt use a computer?
And those that aren't SHOULD BE! The younger the better, with proper supervision of course. Here in the local school district they even have computers in the Kindergarten classes giving the young uns an early jump on technology they'll be able to take advantage of the rest of their lives.

-pickles

Theres always spray paint. I used the high end type spray paint on a computer i build for my GF's daughter for her birthday last year. I just went up to the auto parts store and got a can of candy purple and some grey primer. I cleaned up an old case, primered it, painted it and then dropped some car wax on it. It turned out rather nice. I took apart the mouse and keyboard and painted them to match. Since the paint was a candy I taped off a "T" for Taylor and painted it cold on the mouse. Then i sprayed it with the candy purple and the "T" showed through nicely. I then dropped a few Lazer LED lights on the front and she loved it. The case it at her house but i will try and get a pix tonigth when i head over there.