Raid 0 not showing correct in xp64 setup

I got it fixed now. Slipstreamed Windows with the drivers off of dfi.com and it worked =) I've set up a few raids myself and thats the first problem like that I have run into. Was a strange one for sure.

good find

I can get XP64 to install with the floppy drivers but 64bit windows is such a hassle, nothing works very well in it other than a few choice programs (the stuff you REALLY need doesn't work at all or doesnt work well, or works like crap lol) etc etc etc

ill stop with my anti-XP64 rant and let you get on with installing ;)

Glad you got it. Now if you ever figure out raid0+1 post back.

forget RAID 0+1

you can take that as an honest truth from me...its worthless

if you have a 'DR' version, you want RAID-0 on your NV controller, and RAID-1 on your SI3114 controller

but you want to avoid 0+1 and 5 on anything but the best, top of the line RAID cards that have their own memory and are made for those types of solutions

• 2 weeks later...
forget RAID 0+1

you can take that as an honest truth from me...its worthless

if you have a 'DR' version, you want RAID-0 on your NV controller, and RAID-1 on your SI3114 controller

but you want to avoid 0+1 and 5 on anything but the best, top of the line RAID cards that have their own memory and are made for those types of solutions

raid0+1 on the nvidia controller works quite well. I was getting around 110mb/s. which is quiet good.