Dfi Sli-dr Venus

mrtell

Good for them. Quality should be first, second and last. I know how frustrating a single day can be getting a new MB but at least most of the people will likly still have a "old" NF4 to playwith. One reason speculation is frowned on here it doesnt do any good to talk about somethign coming out untill it is ready to come out. Rushing things out unready dissapoints everyone.

Due to some problems we encountered with regard to the LANParty UT NF4 SLI Venus edition gift box, w e'd like to announce that we will not be able to make the delivery on time. The quality of the box didn't meet our standard therefore we have returned them back to the manufacturer and requested for an immediate replacement. DFI only wants the best for our customers and truly believe in offering only good quality products. Please accept our apology for this delay and thank you for understanding.

DFI Inc.

And what about the CPU temp sensor problem on DFI Lanparty motherboards and a fix BIOS we have all wanted for months and months ... and we are still waiting for it.

mrtell

where are you getting your venus from in the UK? I want one for a new rig and cant find it for sale anywhere

PS: If i were you I would wait for nvidia to release the 7900 series (march 10th i think) instead of going for the X1900 as it looks like the new nvidia cards will own the ATI equivilant

EDIT: found it at CPU city (linked from DFI site), placed my order :)

Taken from windwithme.

Venus really solves some previous issues. Bringing the OC surprise again.

Fine gift box and 1000 limited output globally. Maybe will be hard to buy it...

Advantage

1. 100% Aluminum Capacitors

2.PCI-E wider slots, better for SLI cards heat

3.Fine Box

4.DFI traditional BIOS high voltage

5.6 USB in real panel

6.Improve EXPERT weakness in TCCD and enhance UCCC

Weakness

1.High price

2.Not dual PCI-E 16X(3D performance are similar at the moment with dual PCI-E 8X)

3.RAID with SATAI 3114(nF4 built in SATAII RAID)

Yo case

sent you a pm