Grinch

To all that overclock on DFI's

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• ATX & 4pin
    • Floppy power
    • 4pin Molex
    • All of the above!

I would like to know who all actually plugs in the floppy type power connector and 4 pin molex power connector to motherboard?

I use them all - to tell the truth it seemed to me that they are there for a purpose so I might as well use them.

I notice that you have a similar thread at XS. What's interesting is the difference in compliance with recommended procedure - approx 95% here vs. 78% at XS. Also some of the remarks there about getting better OC results without all of them plugged in.

I personally just use the ATX and 4 pin. I know I should use the others too but I have had no instability or power issues while OCing. If I did I would plug them in but it kind of clutters everything.

I personally just use the ATX and 4 pin. I know I should use the others too but I have had no instability or power issues while OCing. If I did I would plug them in but it kind of clutters everything.

100% agree...... :)

WARNING NOOB: where dou put the floppy connector, i just have the atx and the 4 pin

Do the nF3s have four connections? I'm not sure, but I think only boards that belong to the nF4 LanParty series have the four connections. Again, don't quote me on that, though.