LANPARTY & SOUNDBLASTER 2 AUDIGY PROBLEMS

Hello, I appear, this is my first post. Sorry me by my English but I am Spanish. To see I have one lanparty extreme-d with soundblaster audigy 2 and is that the sound is listened to very bad, sometimes is listened to but fast other times but slow. I have proven the last drivers of creative but the problem persists under Windows xp sp2. Is any type of mutual incompatibility with nforce 4?

In another exactly equal mobo I have another problem and that does not detect soundblaster to me, it indicates unknown device to me, bad the ports usb of my mobo??

Hello, I appear, this is my first post. Sorry me by my English but I am Spanish. To see I have one lanparty extreme-d with soundblaster audigy 2 and is that the sound is listened to very bad, sometimes is listened to but fast other times but slow. I have proven the last drivers of creative but the problem persists under Windows xp sp2. Is any type of mutual incompatibility with nforce 4?

In another exactly equal mobo I have another problem and that does not detect soundblaster to me, it indicates unknown device to me, bad the ports usb of my mobo??

expert board sb oem zs

use cd (update live- online)

100% :angel:

expert board sb oem zs

use cd (update live- online)

100% :angel:

do forgive for my lack of knowledge but that I have to upgrade the drivers of my sound card? as it is made?

As I can solve the problem with the ports usb?

Thank you