Error loading operating system. urgent help needed plz

"Error loading operating system"

This is what I get after I start up the computer, before i get to the desktop or anything. Im almost certin this was caused by the fact that I went into my Bios and selected "load optamized defaults". Before this it had worked fine, then right after i did this it brought up this screen. Its not the hard drives or their connections, it has to be this loading of optamized defaults. Heres exactly what happened.

Im installing my new x1900xt.

I uninstall all the old drivers. Restart into safe mode and run driver cleaner 3. Shut down, remove old card, install new x1900xt. start her up. She loads fine and im on the desktop and surfing around on the net for a bit before i realize i had forgotton to do what my friend had told me to, which was to:

"Set Dual Slot configuration to disabled, Set GFX0 Link Width to x16, then go up to DRAM configuration and Set Command Per Clock(CPC) to disable"

However, after a post on these forums i was told to: "just load optimized defualts"

So i restarted, went into the bios, loaded optimized defualts, and saved the settings.

Next time i started up, "error loading operating system".... what do i do!?

This is what is on the screen above the "error loading operating system" message, which apprears at the very bottom of the screan.

InternalPhy SATA1. Master Disk : LBA,ATA 133, 80gb

InternalPhy SATA2. Master Disk : LBA,ATA 133, 80gb

InternalPhy SATA1. Master Disk HDD S.M.A.R.T. Capability .... Disabled

InternalPhy SATA2. Master Disk HDD S.M.A.R.T. Capability .... Disabled

PCI devide listing ...

Then a . load of numbers in rows and collums.

Verifying DMI pool data ..................

then "error loading operating system"

Hope that helps...

load optimized desults yeah, lol

but thats to get those settings to where they should be as if you never ran cfire those settings should ahve neevr been off defualt,

you need ot now set all other ram/cpu timings and so on back to normal.

load defualts jsut resets the bios your ram and so on now have to be set.

Guest thespin

When you 'load optimized', you reset most everything in the bios to the default settings, which means that your video and RAID settings in the BIOS need to be set again ...

ok i got the raid up i think, so im back onto my desktop, however the only thing i changed to get here was that one setting in PCI device control. after that it worked and I havent changed anything since.

Now however when i first start up the comuter the graphics card (x1900xt) or what ever is causing the problem, flashes the screen with black a few times then works normaly. Also when trying to load ATI tool to see the cards temeratures i get:

"The video card you selected for overclockin in ATItool does not seem to be used by windows. Visual testing has been disabled. To fix this, go to display properties, settings and enable monitor output of the card"

And yes... i tried doing what this askes you too and didnt find anything out of place or unchecked that would be causing this problem.

Im sure im a long way from getting back to where im supose to be, if anyone has some tips as to how i can get my system back to what it was before i did that stupid "load optamized defualts" plz let me know