athlon 3200 bother!?! / where to find 2500 mobile?

Mr Wu like i mentioned afore you might have a bad flash, it sounds like you need to do what King has mentioned and load optimized defaults or clear cmos via the jumper. If thats a no go, then i would be trying to flash that bios rom again.

CPUcity have mobiles now and then http://www.cpucityshop.co.uk/index.php ,, they had a few before xmas, think they were £65plus p+p, but they would have been the latter AQ steppings, like the other say, go to ebay and if u can get a 2500 or 2600 IQ steppings , stay away from the 2800 and 3000, none of them overclock as well as the 25/2600, do a worldwide search on ebay for an IQ steppings, postage wont be that high,, as for your prob u r haveing, this might sound stupid but have u checked your battery? worth a look

"loggan26" im talking about this :

"As loggan mentioned, if you're going to be messing around

a bit then you might want to consider getting some type of

BIOS back up plan going."

what we can consider as a BIOS backup plan ?!?!?

see ya :)

"loggan26" im talking about this :

"As loggan mentioned, if you're going to be messing around

a bit then you might want to consider getting some type of

BIOS back up plan going."

what we can consider as a BIOS backup plan ?!?!?

see ya :)

Well alrighty then that would be a Bios Saviour or a spare Bios Rom ;) YEah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order direct from Ioss. Last time I ordered I had to send a fax to taiwan with my order details. I received the Bios Saviour about four or five days later.

It actually worked out cheaper than CPUCity were charging at the time but they had not had any stock for a long time anyway so direct to IOSS was the only way.