Mike's First Car

mikeock

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the running total not including the 100 purchase price is 248.

That included changing the starter which was fried and registration. Did a full oil flush/change and a tune up including distibutor cap wires and plugs and it runs great now.

Couple minor issues but all of the electronics work and will have a stereo in it by then end of i say next week at the latest. Prob get one put in tomorrow though.

When are you going to start modding it :rolleyes::P

My first car was my grandmothers '84 Vovlo 240DL (base model). Thing had 207,000 miles before it died.

Now I drive a '94 Grand Cherokee Larado (loaded, except leather); it has 156,000.

Next car, in a year or so, new BMW 330i with the Performance Package

get some hydros on it, and put 22's on it. ha ha. cool tho, make sure you keep the minwax to the wood panneling!.....or you can do what one guy did, got a turbo engine from another dodge vehicle and now smokes camaro ss's. i have it on video.....

my first car was a 88 hyundai excel,

then it was a 96 civic, 98 dakota ext cab 4x4, a 2000 integra, 2002 subaru legacy and now a 2003 vw passat 1.8t. which is the best car yet, I love it. I loveed my integra, but i wanted a 4 door, so I got the subaru, which was the biggest pos that I have owned. the vdub is awsome, fast and comfortable....