RAID + single

Guest Ron_merged

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35º in Buenos Airies?! I suppose you think that's nice, eh? Pfftt! And next you'll be saying there are bikini-clad babes waltzing about, I'll wager! :drool:

Well, I'll have you know there are bikini-clad babes here, too! Yeah!

Well...um...OK - in the summer, at the beach, down at the shore of Lake Ontario...

:)

Wow. 35º. Must be nice.

Gentlemen? Cheers to you. It has been an education. I wish you health & happiness. Except Leon, who can go jump in the lake. Or the ocean. Or whatever.

TTFN

35º in Buenos Aires?! I suppose you think that's nice, eh? Pfftt! And next you'll be saying there are bikini-clad babes waltzing about, I'll wager! :drool:

Well, I'll have you know there are bikini-clad babes here, too! Yeah!

Well...um...OK - in the summer, at the beach, down at the shore of Lake Ontario...

:)

Wow. 35º. Must be nice.

Gentlemen? Cheers to you. It has been an education. I wish you health & happiness. Except Leon, who can go jump in the lake. Or the ocean. Or whatever.

TTFN

I disagree, you get naked and still sweat...I love winter.

Closest lake is about 50km, and swimming is forbidden...the river is contaminated, so thanks, but no thanks :P

A cold bath can handle this high temperatures...

Unfortunately, I cannot take my rig with me :(

Cheers to you, man ;)

It's cold, wet and dreary here, but the cup of coffee soon warmed me up :nod: I'm glad that you'r all sorted now Ron. If you had remembered that it had been part of a raid array when i asked, we might have been able to sort you out a bit faster :nod: Good luck and do what NOFX has said, turn it back into a basic disk.