Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO and DFI Expert

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO sticks and the DFI nf4 expert mobo?

Decided that 4x 512 is gonna cause issues by the looks of other posts so gonna upgrade to 2x1gb but its damn expensive so wana make sure they will run well first :nod:

I have the Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO. Generally its seems ok mostly stable in the orange slots but wont load XP in the yellow (the manual says the yellow timings are differentso perhaps thats why). XP holds up well it just occasionally craps out in games. I tried Angrys recommend timings http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25447 but they made my system less stable than stock settings. I need to spend some time just playing around. Everything running at stock, still not tried clocking it yet!

SpeedFREAK No its not clocked yet. pretty much everything running at stock apart from my Ram timings but the ram is still at DDR400. Yes I would be interested in sharing some timings/voltage but like I say I havent had much time to play with it just recently.