Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blooz1_merged

100 Patty Cheeseburger!

Guest Blooz1

For those who've never been to Southern California, there's a fast-food chain there called "In-N-Out Burger" that will TRULY "make it you way", unlike their more famous competitors.

They even have a "secret menu" - a "3x3", for example, would have 3 beef patties with 3 slices of cheese. Any variation is possible - here's examples.

Well, here's the infamous 100x100 , complete with ONE bun!

(WARNING - Explicit Gastronomical Craziness!)

For those who've never been to Southern California, there's a fast-food chain there called "In-N-Out Burger" that will TRULY "make it you way", unlike their more famous competitors.

They even have a "secret menu" - a "3x3", for example, would have 3 beef patties with 3 slices of cheese. Any variation is possible - here's examples.

Well, here's the infamous 100x100 , complete with ONE bun!

(WARNING - Explicit Gastronomical Craziness!)

Wow...the most i've had is a 20x20, and I still didn't finish it. :( It puts me to shame...

Guest culinist

In and Out freakin rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That cheese looks utterly disgusting.

I still prefer the local V&N burger bar located a few blocks from where I work. The Lumber Jack (1/2 lb hamburger patty :D ) with swiss, lettuce, mayo and pickles is my favorite.

In-N-Out is the best frickin burger ever.... All the meat is fresh and never frozen and all the fries are hand cut potatoes and never frozen either. Theres nothing like it in the world :nod: :nod: You can ask them to spread mustard all over the bun and then grill the bun with some crusty mustard on it man that some good stuff.... Look at the bottom of there drink cups??????

In-N-Out is the best frickin burger ever.... All the meat is fresh and never frozen and all the fries are hand cut potatoes and never frozen either. Theres nothing like it in the world :nod: :nod: You can ask them to spread mustard all over the bun and then grill the bun with some crusty mustard on it man that some good stuff.... Look at the bottom of there drink cups??????

Yeah man...bible verses. When i first heard about it, i was like, "wtf, this is :spam: !!!!" Then, i just ignored it. Clearly no one goes there for the stuff on the cups.

But, once I finish my classes for today, I'm gonna get me a 40x40!