PC wont boot up

I just got my new pc with dfi hk for the first time, but it seems like i have a problem :(

I connected all 4 power cables, my memory stick in the orange slot to the edge of the hk, everything thats been told in the sticky to set up a dfi hk.

My problem is that the pc wont boot up, I start the pc by hitting the powerswitch, all fans start to go, all the 4 leds are glowing then they go off until theres only 1 left glowing, then all the fans in the pc seems to speed down, not turn off but just speed down. And nothing else happen.

I read the manual and it says thats when 1 light is only glowing then its a problem with the vga, but my vga work just fine in my other pc. (yes i did connect the pci-e power cable to the vga)

So what can this problem be? just want my new pc to work :(

Specs:

DFI lanparty ut ultra-D

amd 3700 san diego

512mb Crosair xms3200xl rev. 1.2 (got rev 1.1 to but it dident help to change)

E-VGA 7800 GT OC version, N17

Seasonic s12 600watt

Raptor 36gb

Guest Dynamic

Not sure if the Seasonic released a revision on those PSU's, but it might be your PSU haven't problems with your DFI board. I've heard of this before where a user had the same "KICK butt" PSU and was haven't the same problems. Do you have another PSU to test?

To be more clear it go's down to 1led and no monitor out put at all. If so try reseating gfx card and check mon. outputs and any adaptors.

Here is the way to read the Diagnostic LEDs.

4 LEDs on = Power applied

3 LEDs on = CPU has been detected OK

2 LEDs on = RAM has been detected OK

1 LED on = VGA has been detected OK

0 LEDs on = System has booted to the Operating System.

As long as you are in the BIOS including running memtest from the BIOS option, there will be one LED on.

If you are getting 3 LEDs on, it means the rig is having trouble detecting the RAM.