Sign in to follow this  
XT2.5

What car are U driving?

[quote name='technodanvan']1990 Ford Aerostar XL 3.0L

And just take one guess as to what she's called... :cool:

You may laugh when I say this, but honestly at this point I don't see myself upgrading soon, she's an absolute blast to throw around (and I do mean throw around, the Aerostar is rear-drive like all cars should be...). Gets horrible gas mileage too (mostly due to my offensive driving) but thats cool with me so when i actually get a car that can move the way I want (on dry pavement as opposed to slick... :rolleyes: ) I'll actually be spending less on gas.

Plus I can fit a full-sze mattress in the back...[/quote]

:shake: LOL, still better than my skateboard :nod:

I've got a 1997 Nissan Stagea 25X with Neo engine.

Doubt if anyone will know what this is, basically it's a rear wheel drive station wagon with a Nissan Skyline engine in it (non turbo).

Very good cruiser, but a bit heavy on the gas around town (maybe it's because I'm heavy on the gas pedal?).

Nice ride Thunda! Those mags looks sweet, must be a pain in the wallet when it comes time to retread..

I'm currently trying to decide whether to get high mileage tyres (hard rubber) to replace the performance (soft rubber) ones that are on the car now.
The way I figure it, it don't matter if I go sideways around corners as long as the tyres last me more than 3 months!

(Ok.. I admit it.. I got carried away when I got the car, being my first rear wheel drive.. the power just forced me to make black grooves on the front lawn of my best mates house..)

Thanks.. I bought them this past summer and in november I put the factory rims and tires back on so the snow and crap dont ruin these ones.. So im sure they will last long since they are only on for the summer..