Sign in to follow this  
ooztuncer

G.Skill HZ/Any other UCCC (2x1024) 260+ please post here

deeselcyde:

45 minutes into prime?

An hour of prime and you are stable?

That doesn't say much... hehehe.

I would get prime errors sometimes around 3 hours. Once at 5 hours. Usually I wouldn't get to prime, if memtest test5 failed within at least 10 passes.

You are prime stable after 10 hours.

Memtest stable after 25 passes of test 5 and 5 passes of all tests.

Then again, you could be stable at those... what's your ram date and SPD info? You may have gotten some good sticks.

twivel:

I tried pulling the power plug once, didn't help... so I just figured everytime it boot blank, I would have to clear the cmos. Which was often, hehe.

deeselcyde:

45 minutes into prime?

An hour of prime and you are stable?

That doesn't say much... hehehe.

I would get prime errors sometimes around 3 hours. Once at 5 hours. Usually I wouldn't get to prime, if memtest test5 failed within at least 10 passes.

You are prime stable after 10 hours.

Memtest stable after 25 passes of test 5 and 5 passes of all tests.

Then again, you could be stable at those... what's your ram date and SPD info? You may have gotten some good sticks.

twivel:

I tried pulling the power plug once, didn't help... so I just figured everytime it boot blank, I would have to clear the cmos. Which was often, hehe.

I always go 5 hours of prime.....i was just that much into it when i posted......ill post my RAM settings and that sticker info in a sec.

the first four numbers on my chips are 0603

I always go 5 hours of prime.....i was just that much into it when i posted......ill post my RAM settings and that sticker info in a sec.

the first four numbers on my chips are 0603

very nice mine are 0603 as well but it seems 260(maybe 265) are the max

you are first or 2nd that hit 270+ on 0603

I just finished ONLY 4 hours of prime "blend" because i have to restart my computer, but i was running my memory at 285 mhz 1:1. Here are the memory bios settings i used.......

1/01-enable-3-4-8-4-714-2-2-2-3-3120-auto-enabled-auto-0-level7-level3-auto-016-disable-16x-7x-disable(4 bursts

I just finished ONLY 4 hours of prime "blend" because i have to restart my computer, but i was running my memory at 285 mhz 1:1. Here are the memory bios settings i used.......

1/01-enable-3-4-8-4-714-2-2-2-3-3120-auto-enabled-auto-0-level7-level3-auto-016-disable-16x-7x-disable(4 bursts

what bios...623 -1, -2 -3...does not look like you are running 704-2BTA based on using level7 vs weak 4

very nice ram you have..congrats

what bios...623 -1, -2 -3...does not look like you are running 704-2BTA based on using level7 vs weak 4

very nice ram you have..congrats

Honestly, i know i have 6/23/05 bios, but i dont know if its "-1, -2, -3" frankly, i have no idea what those mean..... :confused: :confused:

Yah im stoked about these sticks.

I just ran some benchmarks and i got 8241 on 3dmark05, 4161 on 3dmark06, and 91,777 on aquamark. i guess im pleased. :)

Honestly, i know i have 6/23/05 bios, but i dont know if its "-1, -2, -3" frankly, i have no idea what those mean..... :confused: :confused:

Yah im stoked about these sticks.

I just ran some benchmarks and i got 8241 on 3dmark05, 4161 on 3dmark06, and 91,777 on aquamark. i guess im pleased. :)

so you are using the stock 623 bios?..never flashed?

-1 ..works with almost all ram

-2 better for BH5 ram??

-3 works great with TCCD/TCC5

hmm..I may flash to 623-1 and seewhat happens thanks

BTW not only sweet ram but very nice cpu..2850 wow

also are you uisng the orange or yellow slots?

im not going 2850 anymore, not that stable, runs benchmarks great, but not prime lol :nod: I'm using orange slots as well. Yeah i flashed this bios so long ago(july) and i have honestly no clue. if it aint broke dont fix it i guess. even 2800 is "iffy" (not for my mem, but for my cpu) but it runs bf2 like a dream and thats all i care about.

man i'm still getting that cold boot problem after i cleared cmos and everything, what gives :(. this bigtoe bios is working pretty good so i don't really want to go back to 623-2. anyone else having this cold boot problem? please share your experience. thanks.

Well, spreadsheet is updated today:

New Entries:

teamxrsx - 252mhz / / / lord davis - 260mhz / / / icon57 - 265mhz / / / boomer - 265mhz / / / d3mon - 270mhz (updated) / / / teamxrsx - 270mhz and 276mhz / / / deeselcyde - 285mhz

issues list (lol):

1) spennis (post # 126): I wasn’t sure whether they are 4+hrs prime stable.

2) toyuchan74 (post# 148): I wasn’t sure if they are 4+hrs prime stable / according to "real ram mhz" formula, ur rams are working at 254mhz not 277.

3) creek tha gray (post# 150): I am trying to insert ram speeds > 250 and it seems that your sticks give strange memtest errors (Later I saw that you got a new set!)

4) mack27 (post# 153,154): Please submit your settings as a list not a screen shot (I used to decipher screenshots in the beginning but no time for it anymore)

5) phelan1777 (post# 179): I couldnt see any screen shots or any settings.

6) toyuchan74 (post# 183): According to "real ram mhz" formula, ur rams are working at 250mhz not 272.

7) gord27 (post# 203): Please submit your settings as a list not a screen shot (I used to decipher screenshots in the beginning but no time for it anymore)

8) sniper.nkc (post #217): Please submit your settings as a list not a screen shot (I used to decipher screenshots in the beginning but no time for it anymore)

9) slammin (post #231): Please submit your settings as a list not a screen shot (I used to decipher screenshots in the beginning but no time for it anymore)

10) dng29 (post #256): I wasn’t sure whether they are 4+hrs prime stable.

11) douthers (post #263): According to "real ram mhz" formula, ur rams are working at 237.5mhz not 259.

12) deeselcycle (post #280): I included ur results into the spreadsheet (nice clock) - but please assure us that you are 4+ hrs prime stable + write ur max async, dram, rp time.

REMINDER (again): Just to be clear, use "REAL RAM" calculation formula while posting. For instance, 10x305 9:10 divider might report as 277mhz (3050/11) in CPU-Z, but according to mentioned formula it is 254mhz (3050/12).

REMINDER (again): Please submit your settings as a list not a screen shot (I used to decipher screenshots in the beginning but no time for it anymore, please understand...)