Google Video test (Angry Tutorial vid downloads)

Angry_Games

All you have to do is click the arrow in the lower right corner. Select "smooth video" and "original size" and then the quality will be much better. :)

I dont have a magnfying glass that big and us old people cant read anything that small. The smoothg video does help but I only know what it says because well I already know what it says. :tooth:

I am not complaining just trying to help the second works well. For the written part I am sure there is a work around.

All you have to do is click the arrow in the lower right corner. Select "smooth video" and "original size" and then the quality will be much better. :)

That looks a lot better, but I still can't read it without straining my eyes a lot.

heh thx for this tip...I knew it had to be somewhere but never found it (didn't really look hard though)

problem is, with the windows tweak vid, when you say 'original size', it is NOT original size. I still have the original and the original is 800x600 and almost crystal clear but this google one is too small and too grainy.

and the same can be said now that I have watched the IHS Removal tutorial also (in both Firefox as well as Google's video player)

I guess I'll just continue to use the bit torrent way and eventually will find a download site sorta like Imageshack or whatever but for video files of a helpful, legal nature hehe.

Thx everyone, but this Google thing is a bust as the quality somehow gets lessened after Google gets it =(

The IHS removal vid plays like a dream, even without downloading it, but why would you butcher your chip like that ???(noticed it was only a Sempron anyway)

The Windows teak guide is not really watchable in comfort, I downloaded the original before and that is sooo much better quality.

Other problem with downloading is that it comes as a stupid google video format .gvp which won't play in Media Player so you have to download and use the Google player. I got enough vid player progs already thanks. Great idea though.