All NF4 chipsets air cooled

quisman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had thought about that

i dont have a problem cuttin up heatsinks, but the mounting is kidna tricky on some of those.

so im just to where iwanna get somethin premade

we got a company here in the netherlands wich can make the ones GXP345 but that is here in Holland.

ill try to look for you.

grt

I installed the Thermalright HR-05 yesterday. I've been running my GPU in the bottom slot for a while now, so the cooler blocking the top slot doesn't really bother me. It's not knocked off my temps by about 10 degrees (From 50-52 to 39-42). I'm still running it passively, but I'm going to put in an order for a 70mm fan to do some experiments.

onmobo22wv.th.jpg

I installed the Thermalright HR-05 yesterday. I've been running my GPU in the bottom slot for a while now, so the cooler blocking the top slot doesn't really bother me. It's not knocked off my temps by about 10 degrees (From 50-52 to 39-42). I'm still running it passively, but I'm going to put in an order for a 70mm fan to do some experiments.

onmobo22wv.th.jpg

well sdat1333 here you go, looks good!

grt

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/ind...roducts_id=4144

this?

thats probly what i'll end up gettin. anyone using this without a fan successfuly??

also would it be possible to set this up so it uses some of the intake airflow from an nvsilencer? kill 2 birds with one stone that way.

really dont know how it got installed

want to buy it myself so have now experiance with it

I'm pretty sure that won't work with the expert and SLIed 7800s or 7900s

This won't fit???

Force_01.jpg

I always wondered if it was posible to bend heatpipes... ??? :confused: A lot of heatsinks out there with heatpipes, if only I could modify them so they fit in the right places.