Sign in to follow this  
joecartoon22

Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

[quote name='sykocus' date='Sep 10 2003, 11:17 PM'][quote name='VolcomPimp' date='Sep 9 2003, 07:40 PM'] I like the bush one....  :P  Im against bush bashering but
I'm not like some hardcore republican or anything.... I dont
think we should have political parties, or at least I think there
shouldnt be 2 in which are the majority and control
all of our politics....
that being said, I look forward to seeing these threads every few
weeks... heh[/quote]
if you look at ireland and other countries with several 3-5 "majority" parites, and none of them have anything close to a majority, then nothing gets done, because no one has control. anyway enough of that [/quote]
hey syko..... I see your using trillian pro! Is that trillian pro version 2 or version 1? Also what skin are you using? I love that skin! Please let me know!

[quote name='justinal' date='Sep 12 2003, 12:55 AM']nice creation lol :P[/quote]
Did you notice courteney's hand gently carressing danielle's breast??? Ahh, a little photoshopping goes a long way ;) ph34r my ph0t0sh0pping skillz :ph34r:

Here is my Desktop. I try to keep it fairly clean otherwise I can't find anything.

[img]http://members.shaw.ca/lobbdogg/Desktop.JPG[/img] Edited by LobbDogg

I keep everyting clean too

object dock with my main icons hidden to the right side of the center monitor, ati bar hidden on the left screen to the top, task bars on all 3 hidden on the bottom, and the "my computer" task bar on the far left and right of the side monitors are also hidden. if the mouse is in the middle of the screen all you can see is the background and recycle bim

[quote name='ClayMeow' date='Sep 12 2003, 04:35 PM']Did you notice courteney's hand gently carressing danielle's breast??? Ahh, a little photoshopping goes a long way ;) ph34r my ph0t0sh0pping skillz :ph34r:[/quote]
ya i noticed nice job :P

[quote name='andrusk' date='Sep 12 2003, 03:59 PM']hey syko..... I see your using trillian pro! Is that trillian pro version 2 or version 1? Also what skin are you using? I love that skin! Please let me know![/quote]
v.2 the skin is called chrome[4]

[quote name='GmAz' date='Sep 13 2003, 10:01 PM']What software do you guys use for changing th etheme of your GUI? Is it free, pay program, and where did you get it?[/quote]
I use style xp myself. Wonderful little program!