Sign in to follow this  
WeEatDeadPeople

Good LCD monitor comparison/Suggstions?

i have two Samsung 193P's and love em. i have the 19ms versions so there is a bit of ghosting. they sell 8ms versions of them now i think.

Guest FZ1

I have a nice little LCD guide HERE. No brand specific things listed but good tips oin what to look for...

I believe you need to look at the Contrast Ratio as well. This is a big part of the LCD. FZ1's guide above is thorough enough to help you find what your looking for. Matter of fact, thanks FZ1, I am bookmarking that:)

Guest Milkshake
I believe you need to look at the Contrast Ratio as well. This is a big part of the LCD. FZ1's guide above is thorough enough to help you find what your looking for. Matter of fact, thanks FZ1, I am bookmarking that:)

Pretty much summerizes a couple points in the guide at XS. Not trying to bash it, just saying that the guide I posted has a ton of usefull details and exact monitors with their pros and cons, very usefull. Plus he looks like he already found what he is looking for ;)

Guest FZ1

Yeah, no revelations in the guide. Specific model reviews are very subjective without a lot of expensive equipment etc to test so I kept to the facts.

i'm getting a screen for my new pc also....im stuck though on whether i should get an eizo 21''w or 2 x 19''.........

Well, I got my VX922 today, and WOW it is such an upgrade over my old crt in all aspects... I guess my crt sucked then huh ;P

VERY NICE would totally recommend. the max res is 1280x1024 but thats plenty for me and I dont really ever use 1600x1200 even when its available.

1 word: Samsung.

great price, 0-dead pixel warranty, awesome performance, awesome spec, and did i mention good price?

the n series, 710N, 910N, 910N II, 920N, etc watever, or the B series, 710B, either way, those are the series with low latency. 8ms, 12ms, etc... u DONT NEED 4ms, thats overkill technology right there.

910N was $350CANADIAN LAST MONTH. 700:1 ratio, 12ms. Altho its analog, no DVI. The DVI version is $375CAD. Whats not to love?

Sign in to follow this