Addicted to Starbucks

KaollaSu

latte for me and i refuse to say "tall"

i say "small latte"...they ask tall?...i reply yes, small.

, at home its a strong brew of eight oclock bean!

Hahaha, there's a cartoon online about the Starbuck's sizes, and the last line is "well you can take a ven-tee shotgun and shove it up your @$$, you tall-brained moron". Hillarious cartoon. :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, there's a cartoon online about the Starbuck's sizes, and the last line is "well you can take a ven-tee shotgun and shove it up your @$$, you tall-brained moron". Hillarious cartoon. :P

link please.... :)

hmm... how much money do you think you could save if you all stop drinking.....(coffee and beer) and smoking.....

LOL>>My GF asked me the same thing during the Superbowl and I said I would save a lot but gain nothing because I would directly need to deal with you SOBER! lol man was I in the dog house>>ehh but my Guiness Draft kept me company :nod:

latte for me and i refuse to say "tall"

i say "small latte"...they ask tall?...i reply yes, small.

, at home its a strong brew of eight oclock bean!

Yeah whats up with those names, what happened to the good ole' American small medium and Large HUNH!>! lol jp I say medium too.

There's a reason why they call it the "Latte factor" :P

It's not about quitting whatever you're wasting money on, though, it's about saving money for your retirement. The argument to this is that "I don't have the money to invest", and the Latte factor's job is to prove that you've got the money. So the question is, what are you doing to save for your retirement? :P

I invest in my 401K and Roth IRAs each month. Also I own a boat load of Sonus Networks stock. One of these days, Sonus is going to skyrocket and I'll be rich. In the mean time, I'll keep buying as much as I can while it is still low.

I still have money enough for starbucks :P

I invest in my 401K and Roth IRAs each month. Also I own a boat load of Sonus Networks stock. One of these days, Sonus is going to skyrocket and I'll be rich. In the mean time, I'll keep buying as much as I can while it is still low.

I still have money enough for starbucks :P

What makes you think Sonus is going to appreciate? What do they do?

i am always picking up double shot expesso's from gas stations. (super caffeine in a can) and they r delicous cold. one day i'll actually goto a real starbucks and try one out. hopefully they can make them chilled.

What makes you think Sonus is going to appreciate? What do they do?

This is a subject for a different thread. In short, Sonus is the market leader in VoIP technology. They pioneered and are on the bleeding edge of its development. Most every other company dealing in VoIP licences their technology from Sonus. One example of this is Cisco. In addition, they have contracts with just about every communications carrier in the world and their technology controls almost all the wireless communinications world wide. At the end of the day, they turn a profit which is the most important factor. Therefore, Sonus is my pick for a good long term investment.

I wish I had invested in Starbucks years ago :sad:

Speaking of starbucks, time for my morning Venti White Mocha.