9800 Pro Dual Monitors

Mr.x

ok the 9800 comes with a dual monitor setup right..all my componets are at home and im at college..but can get it eaisly...

sone questions: i can hook up both monitors to display the same thing or different things right...

like i can view my desktop and use trillian and on my toher monitor play a game right?

and to switch monitors the mouse would just have to be moved up to the other monitor>

anything else i really need or setup or general information

ok for dual monitors you already have the card and extra monitor as i understand it so now the use part yes you can do what you said but when in a game the mouse will be locked to that screen unless you minamize the game other than that you can runn whatever you want on you monitors and freely move between them

what other cards can do that that sounds sweet ?

9800, 9700, 9600, 9500, 8500, 7500, 9000, 9100, 9200 series cards except the all in wonder. nvidia unfortunately shuts off the other monitors durring games :( so you can't even see whta was on them let alone get to it.

nvidia unfortunately shuts off the other monitors durring games :( so you can't even see whta was on them let alone get to it.

umm bigred i am running a gf4 ti4200 from pny and a gf2 mx200 by pny to run my 3 monitors and they all stay on when i do everything :P

umm bigred i am running a gf4 ti4200 from pny and a gf2 mx200 by pny to run my 3 monitors and they all stay on when i do everything :P

then they obviously fixed the drivers since the last time I used an nvidia card with nview :)