PROBLEM WITH ATi Drivers

Hello I'm having problem with my graphic card. My system is

freezing whenever I try to change resolution clicking on screen to Display Properties-->Setings...and than he crash out(freeze).

But when I unistall drivers for graphic the problem disappear which mean that this happening only when I have installed drivers on system!

I tried with all version of drivers for ATi and the problem is same!

If anybody could help!?? Thank you!

I never worried about it, but when I play games, half life 2, fear, when guys are running around, they have these..... bars that stick out of them, when I chage settings, it goes away for a while, then comes back.

The ATI Catalyst Control Center (CCC) will not work without .net 1.1 being installed so,, if you haven't got it, take a trip over to Mr Gates's web site and load it up. It just may be the answer to your problem.

I have 1.1 net framework and i tried with all drivers avaliable for this card and its the same always! Even after I installed new system (Windows Xp Pro) he geet freezed!

And one more question! Who knows how much RDX-200 CF can go with FSB during the overclock, What is the max FSB which I can put on this mainboard?