Sign in to follow this  
mudpark41

Differences between the nf4-D and Ultra-D

I just bought an NF4-D from newegg to repleace my eVGA Nf41 motherboard. What is the difference between the Ultra-D and the nf4-D. Which motherboard is a newer model. Will BIOS for the Ultra-D work with the nf4-D?

Also what would be the best BIOS for G.Skill Value Ram? I dont know what chips it has but they are not TCCD / BH-5 / UTT / UCCC or anything recognizable. I know -1 is for generic ram but I would think that someone might know a different BIOS that would be better for this ram.

Also where can I find the best Modded BIOS for this board.

I just bought an NF4-D from newegg to repleace my eVGA Nf41 motherboard. What is the difference between the Ultra-D and the nf4-D. Which motherboard is a newer model. Will BIOS for the Ultra-D work with the nf4-D?

Also what would be the best BIOS for G.Skill Value Ram? I dont know what chips it has but they are not TCCD / BH-5 / UTT / UCCC or anything recognizable. I know -1 is for generic ram but I would think that someone might know a different BIOS that would be better for this ram.

Also where can I find the best Modded BIOS for this board.

The NF4-D has the nvidia NF4 chipset. The NF4 Ultra-D has the NF4 Ultra chipset. Which means the NF4-D does not support sata 2. The ultra-d supports sata 2. As well the nf4-d only has one LAN port. The Ultra-d has two. They share the same bios.