I hate this mobo

I just reinstalled on my NF3 rig this weekend just because it was feeling sluggish lately.. Now after the format it feels MUCH better.. And I maintain my windows very well but sometimes a fresh install is whats needed..

if you dont like your mobo you can give it to me lol...

Lmao nice...well the defragmenting is done..i want to do the fresh install but i dont have my photoshop disk and i dont wanna loose the program..if i find it i will do a fresh install.

If you reformat I would suggest getting all your drivers and reinstalls downloaded and burnt beforehand. It is good idea to keep the fresh image offline until it is time. I would also not recommend any spyware protection software at all. And make sure you update Windows! :)

I highly recommend Registry Mechanic V5.0 or V5.1

Over time, as you use Windows it creates lots of registry entries that just bloat and bloat and bloat your Windows registry. The above app. does a great job of cleaning up and repairing those registry values, and even has a tool to compress your registry.

You will be amazed at the difference.

Also, spend some time cleaning out your "Recent" folder and your Windows Prefetch folder. While you're cleaning also clean out the Temp folder of old .tmp files, clean out your Internet History and Cookies. Uninstall any programs you don't use anymore. Defrag your hard drive and page file.

Just a few maintenance tips that can help speed up the "snappiness" of your Windows OS.

A few items in closing;

Check you memory utilization for programs that may have began hogging resources (TrendMicro is an interesting one that can easily grow to over 120mb for some strange reason). Also disable un-needed start up programs via run/msconfig/startup