I hate this mobo

Ok ever since ive had this mother board things have begun to downgrade and become slower, windows takes about 20-30 seconds on the plash screen and it wont shut down or restart...i know this could be windows corrupted..but the first time i loaded windows up everything was fine then when i load the bios and drivers for the mobo...windows loads slow as molasses i can only beleive that this is the mobo causing these crappy load times...

Um, is adaware antiviral software now? Last I checked it just got spybots, you might want to download avast or something if you don't have true antivirus software...

Edit: Just a few other notes, is that just a 1GB stickk you have in there or 2x512? That power supply might be straining a bit with that board. It's probably okay since the rest of your system isn't all that power hungry, but its a thought especially since there were some Antecs that just weren't running well anyways. I doubt its the cause of your problems, I'm still leaning towards a defrag and antivirus, but its a thought.