Zalman 7000a Heatsick

Billy

i have the asus a7n8x deluxe mobo, i was wondering if the zalman 7000a would fit it, and would i have to take the mobo out to install, also what would my socket number be if i ordered it? ty alot

not to be rude but whywould u sujust those over the zalman 7000a? it got great reviews plus fairly quiet, and when compared to the h/s u mentioned it held its on in the tast results, u have helped me before so i'm not questioning you just like to know why, i read the reviews on the ones u mentions and all said they were very loud, but they were also good h/s, ty again

the slk is better fpr the ath;ons . the p4 with a 7000 are just as good as a slk900 or 800 . the athlons put out much more heat than the p4. id say its a decent cooler for a athlon but for the money a slk800 and tt smartfan cant be beat and they cost the same

ok ty alot u guys, ya'll come to my rescue again, being a newbi i have to trust someone, who better then people that do this sort of thing all the time, so which do i get the 800 r the 900 i really don't want a loud blower sounding like a train in my case but if thats what it takes to cool it i will, my case came with 4 case fan already but at idle with no a/c on it can idle at 50c with a/c on around 40 to 43c......and could you tell me how to look that tt smart fan up, who makes it and is.... tt smart fan.... what its called, yep full blooded newbi, lol ty again

ty alot guys i was just looking at it, great reviews, i was looking at the slk 800 u, my nephew thinks the sk7 is a better deal for the money but all i read is u have to lap it, and there useing it on mobo less then a 2500+ and not o/c as far, i think the 800u is my best bet and ty again everyone