Should I get this mobo LAN PARTY UT nF3 250Gb?

joek71

I had the board for about 3 months, (upgraded to s939), and was very pleased with it. I got it up to 2450 OC and stable. Anythign past that ran unstable. Very good board. GREAT bios If you have a chance to pick this board up, I would recommend it.

BH-5 Is the chip on the memory it clocks high MHzs with low timmings like 2-2-2-5 BUT it likes lots of volts so if your getting this kind of memory you have to have a psu with ajustable rails with the nf3 250 so that you can give it 3.3+ volts or you can get memory with TccD chips that do high MHz with low timming with low 2.8 volts

I have the same setup. sig is best I can get but I'm a noob. not much dfference from my nf-7 abit runnin at 250x10 with dual channel and a mobilexp 2600+. but I have been having alot of fun with this board. Good learning experiance

I say go for it if you can get a good deal. I think I might skip 939 and then upgrade.

Then again I might wait for the nf4 expert to drop in price :)

That configuration should work very nicely for the ammount of money you will spend to get it. If you do get it put an 80mm fan directly atop the module in slot 3 because they tend to run a little warm and the space between the modules allows for better cooling. Keep the memory voltge below 3.0 and dram drive strength at 3 or 4 let her rip.