Hi there DFI'ers

dwd

What is it exactly what you have there (PC3200 ddr400 Dual 512MB OCZ). Your timings look too lose for PC3200 (2.5-4-4-9) Are you running on a divider or what and why would you do this in the first place anyway. You don't even know what your cpu is able to do? I would put he ram on 1t and default settings and lower the multi to like 5 or 6 and that try to over clock.

Just send me the exact part number for your ram and I will send you some settings.

No panic we’ll help you out here!!! :nod:

look carefully at his cpu speed

then realize that 200x whatever is default

since he's up past stock speed, you can pretty much guarantee that his PC3200 is running higher than 200 default, which is why his timings are no longer tight

Well he posted that he got up to 2222MGHZ on a divider i guess, running his PC 3200 2T at 2.5-4-4-9. With his memory he should be easily be able to do 1T 240x10 with much better timings. Don't you agree? That’s why I think he started the entire process wrong. :cool:

Well he posted that he got up to 2222MGHZ on a divider i guess, running his PC 3200 2T at 2.5-4-4-9. With his memory he should be easily be able to do 1T 240x10 with much better timings. Don't you agree? That’s why I think he started the entire process wrong. :cool:

read Fight Game's post again

just because you are using a divider doesn't mean that in 100% of all cases you will get to keep your super tight timings.

well i got 2222mhz with ram in Auto, in cpuz the ram was in 2222mhz

in bios i select Max mem clock (mhz) - Auto

Memory Timing - 2t

LTd 4x

Fsb 222

Multiplier 10x

The only "Bench" i did was playing about 2h in W3 online and Cs1.6

this timings i never changed always Auto

The 2 two dimms are not similar one is basic series the other is el ddr platinium

the diference in Cpuz is the Cas latency .. one is 2clocks the other 2.5clocks

i got the ram in slot "A" bank 1 and 2

should i put one in slot A bank 1 and the other slot B bank 1 ?.. hmm

You talk about the divider in ram is it the option "Max mem clock (mhz)" ? i got there the option Auto, 200, 166, 133, 100 mhz.

HITandRun "exact part number for your ram", and where i see this ? factory serial pressed on ram ?

many thks for your pacience

cumps