Does anyone know where i can get this chipset cooler?

DragonGC

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i asked my source if maybe it was sunbeam and hes asking his guys over there if they make it or anything similar and hes gonna get back to me. if you get me a manufacturer, i can most likely get it for you.

• 3 weeks later...
I say this on the spcr forums and can't find where i can get one of these:

http://forum.coolaler.com/showthread.php?t=112652

i really want to find this because it would be a great passive solution for the dfi boards that run sli or just want to use the topmost slot.

if anyone can find this one or anyother heatpipe type nb cooler can you post it? thanks, ive been looking forever!

How many people want this heat sink. I was able to get in contact with a sales guy over there. Whoever wants this, I can get it and I can put it on Amazon.com or eBay and you can buy it there. I don't know how much it cost yet untill I know how many people want it. Please let me know ASAP.

I received a reply from Jing Ting also. Kalashi, it is great that you would take the lead. I want 2.

tdntx, maybe we can create a poll to see how many people want this chipset cooler. I don't want to buy a lot from my own pocket money and get stuck with it.