Does anyone know where i can get this chipset cooler?

DragonGC

I say this on the spcr forums and can't find where i can get one of these:

http://forum.coolaler.com/showthread.php?t=112652

i really want to find this because it would be a great passive solution for the dfi boards that run sli or just want to use the topmost slot.

if anyone can find this one or anyother heatpipe type nb cooler can you post it? thanks, ive been looking forever!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried translating it with google (here) thats japanese. i also tried chinese and koren but i think that one worked the best although i cant find the manufacturer. im actually creating a custom chipset cooler similar to that right now and will post it and the log here soon. good luck and let me know if you find this one. thanks

i pulled some strings and showed the pic to them, and i have a statement from a higher up at thermalright saying that it is not something they make or have any plans to make sometime soon. however, hes going to ask around there and see if anyone knows anything and he will get back to me. will keep you updated as id like one of these for myself

yea, i wont disclose anything yet but my idea is cheap, easy to mod, and it cools very well so im gonna get it up and going soon hopefully. i just need to mod something to hold it in the holes for the northbridge pins. but have no fear, i just purchased a dremel 400 xpr today :). i havent gotten an email back yet, but hes very good with his info so will post as it develops.