Sign in to follow this  
malvare1

Water Cooling System

wow !! thanks, one question,, is the thicker hose going up to the reservoir ? if the answer is yes what did you use to stick it up there ?
The thicker hose is just some old 1/2" ID silicone tubing I had lying around used for a T-line, there is no reservoir. It's just held up under the top lip of the case by the length and stiffness of the tube itself. Ideally you want to use a less restrictive 5/8 tee if you want to use a T-line rather than a prone to leaking reservoir. The rest of the tubing is either 7/16" ID Tygon or 7/16" ID cheap crap that comes with Swiftech Apex kit.

A reservoir bleeds the air out faster and easier but they are prone to leaking and add more tubing length/restriction to the loop. A T-line bleeds the air out slower but actually gives a *small* increase in performance vs a reservoir.

-pickles

Just don't do what I did and get a tiny case! lol, I made the mistake of getting a case that I had to cram everything into. I totally should of taken AGs advice and gotten the stacker right from the get go. Although now I have a box to build a media pc in. BUT, anyways.

Danger Den man. Thats all I have to say. They rock and have some of the best performance out there.