Extra Psu Connections On Expert

Hey my parts are going to be coming in either wed. or thursday and i was wondering if the expert mobo had the same extra connections as the ultra does for providing the extra stability. i looked at the board and i dont see anything, so i was wondering if i just didnt see them or if they just werent there. thanx

The Expert has a 24 pin atx as well as a 8 pin eps instead of a 4 pin also a floppy power connector just above the first graphics card this one is the one for extra stability.

Oddly, my expert board has only the 24pin lead and 8pin EPS...there is no 4 pin floppy connector on the board anywhere...

Ok, well i see the little 4 pin above the 1st pci-e slot

as see in this pictures http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/mother...expert/PCIE.jpg

but according to everything i've read its for video card stability does it help with anything else? Let me also add that right next to it on the PCB it says "FAN3"

Edit: Ok, well obviously the white thing there is it, but why does it say FAN 3 next to it and what exactly is going to help with, just video card stability?

I have my rig running at 2.5 stable w/ out that power connected. Are you sure it's not just a 4 pin fan connector?

Yes, we're sure it is not a 4pin fan header since only Intel uses those at this time.

You really should hook that power connection up. You might be surprised at what the board will do when all the power connections are made up.