Official Bios for E6 on 250GB

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RGone…

You sparked my interest and got me to load the NF3LP623 last night.:)

I loaded it on the bios Savior.

What was cool was I could load each bios with my settings and then go back to my 10_15JJ with the 4.0VDimm and up the voltage past 3.1v and switch back to the NF3LP623 and have 3.2v running in the new bios.

I saw approximately 1% increase in performance over the 10_15JJ.

v7

ok lets have the skinny on this. is it not just the 623 Beta version gone Official?

Don't know about that...:)

When I put the 4000+ Newark in with the 10_15JJ bios the CPC option disappeared. With the NF3LP623 it then reappeared to be enabled. Not sure it that was the reason though.

v7

Don't know about that...:)

When I put the 4000+ Newark in with the 10_15JJ bios the CPC option disappeared. With the NF3LP623 it then reappeared to be enabled. Not sure it that was the reason though.

v7

Are you the one rgone showed the screen shot of cpu-z at 3.3 ?

Well nice to meet you been wating for a upgrade of the screen shot and hadent seen anything on that dont know why it took me so long to put 1 and 1 together lol sorry

Hi msmolt,

I posted my preliminary results in Xtreme in Ozzimark’s Newark thread in that it was the most popular one still going I could find. I missed out on the 3700’s last spring and was kicking myself when I went to get one last fall and they all but dried up. I was watching for the 4000’s to show up and when they did I asked a couple of peeps in AMDMB and Xtreme. I was hoping not to have to be the guinea pig to be one of the first and I did find a post in another forum with similar results.

http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/63880-ov...ark-4000-a.html

When I ordered mine I was praying for just a working 3000MHz to keep up with RGone’s swift Opty…:D

I gave him a couple of emails to rub it in and then he hauled off and posted it here.:)

I think most are looking past the Newark’s architecture at Xtreme but here it may be more popular. The UT250 is the best board I have ever owned. Especially with all of us basically on the same platform I would like to learn how to squeeze as much out of this 754 as I can to prevent me from upgrading for at least a year when the 65mn M2/DDR2 matures.

v7