Direct X X

nitemareglitch

on that same site theres info on the x1900 w/ ....................48 pixel pipes :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yup. Pretty sick Id say. Although rumors are with DX9 that the current Nvidia line is more than enough for it all.

I think these cards are in prep for DX 10 and Vista, since Vista will require os level interaction with the GPU (anyone smell quartz extreme?)

I think in another couple of months I will just get another 7800gt. With two in my system I was seeing 3D05 of 10k+

Previous ver's of dx are going to be sim'ed in dx10.

So it's all cool.

I'm sure there might be compatibility issues with simulation, or speed issues here or there.

Otherwise it aught to be fast, because you'll be using dx10 hardware and goodies with older dx ver's.

I'm sure it'll be 99% faster, the 1% of the programs out there may be slower.

Or.., if we're lucky we get that 100% speedup :).

I'm sure overall it'll be faster then ever before, older programs I mean.

Compatibility, I have no idea, I hope it's good.

All the stuff I've heard sounds ok.

I can only hope it does'nt thrash out windows like most of the pervious ver's did.

I do admit that 9c was'nt to bad to install if it was'nt intergrated, it did'nt slow down mem bandwith as near as much as some of the others did.

I wish I could dl the video, I think it's that new crytek game...

Another game that makes me drool, more so that ut.

Dialup sucks :, no matter though I'll see it within a few weeks anyways.

Eh, doesn't look all that impressive. When I can zoom in and see ants working underneath me as I crawl on my belly with a sniper rifle, sweat glistening off my arms and face, then I'll be impressed.

But seriously though, I think the videos for Elder Scrolls 4 look nearly that impressive.

Eh, doesn't look all that impressive. When I can zoom in and see ants working underneath me as I crawl on my belly with a sniper rifle, sweat glistening off my arms and face, then I'll be impressed.

But seriously though, I think the videos for Elder Scrolls 4 look nearly that impressive.

Yeah no doubt huh ? This is deff a step up from Pong when I was a kid.

Elder Scrolls is gonna be impressive. I can not fuggin' wait!!